Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Day Of The Christmas Day

25th December 2010, The Christmas day is coming... The dinner...christmas tree with the "lampu kelip2" with the colorful ribbons and balls....presents under the tree... 'stoking' hanging around n so many more.. But it will never apply to me. Heheheheh... I'm a Muslim dowh.. So i can have my rest on the christmas, wake up at 12 pm and relax at home..

Why the Christmas falls on Saturday... Arghhhhh... y not on sunday so we can have holiday on monday... hehehehehe... Jangan marah ekkk...

Here a big Christmas tree for all my frenzz who celebrate this
 festival... U guys got the festival advance from company rite???
 Don't hesitate to buy me some present ek... hehehehe... By da
 way.. Wish all of u gud luck in whateve u do.. hehehehe....
 Opppssss... sorry.. there's no gift from me.. hehehehe....cause
 my salary is not in yet...
 hahahahaha...


Ok la frenzzzz.... Got to go... En Zaim is laughing at me cause i create blog.. hahahaha... Damn u.... Hahahaha.... Papai n wish u all a heppy and blasting christmas dayyy...

Before i forget... Here the Garfield as my Christmas present..... Take care u all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment