Friday, December 24, 2010

When There Is A Will, There Is A Way.....

Approximately 7.10 in da morning, access into Data Center and waiting for my little lappy.... How stupid i left it at Call Center... Arrggghhhhh... the CC Agent will come at 7.30 but i need to send the report at 7.30 also... Haiya.... what to do... just wait n take lor...Lucky my boss didn't notice it.. hahahaha.... Target today... Hmmmm back at 3 pm sharp even i know its very hard...

3 pm already, still need to wait for Choo Bee Bee, Hahahaha.... cannot go back early... Settle problem with her then wanna go back home... Hehehehe... Mau larik dari bos ha..... Aiyo.... Boss call wait for him at Data Center then a very good news he gave me.... What is it????? Jeng... Jeng... Jeng.

"Anne... saya mau mintak tolong sikit boleh r???"
" Aper dia boss"
" U boleh standby sampai pkol 8 ka??? Itu Kusalan Ade function n masuk lewat sket...."
" Erk.... Da lebey 12 jam la boss saya kerja ari ni?"
"I tau anne, tpi nak buat macamana.... please la...."
Adoyaiiiiiii..... Worst to worst need to standby la.... I dont want my reputation be bad, so need to continue la.... Ish3...
"Ok Sir, 8 sharp i go home n i want claim ot"
" Sure... can...Thanks ya..."

Then i got my time to create this blog.. hahahaha.... Thanks to ma boss n my effort... Hey frenzzz... be frens with me k.. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment